Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa. A nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay is needed for Institute participants. A (B-1) "visitor" visa is a non-immigrant visa issued by the United States government for persons desiring to enter the United States temporarily for business. This includes travel for a scientific, educational, professional or business convention, or conference on specific dates. Visa allows non-U.S. residents to travel to the United States port-of-entry and request permission of the U.S. immigration inspector to enter the U.S.

Additional information on a B-1 visas

Learn More
Note: Student visas will not be issued for this program.